Wednesday, January 28, 2009

no, and thank you please madam

I now present to you the photos and video from one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

getting ready to rock.


james morrison:




you give me something



precious love


katie is now crushing a little on james' drummer, matt.

adele:



cold shoulder



chasing pavements


hometown glory. my personal favorite.



this one is for marilyn. we screamed really loud as requested, I promise.


we had a really great time. really, really great.

both james and adele were funny, chatty and just plain delightful.

what fun!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Oh.My.Goodness.

Thank you thank you thank you for taking all that video. Every single one is awesome and made my "heart melt."

The thing that made me the happiest is that both James and Adele sound just as great (if not better) live as they do on their albums. And that is one of my favorite things about musicians like them, they aren't phonies. They are real talent.

I am so glad you guys had a great time, next time I am COMING WITH YOU!