Thursday, June 18, 2009

how do you measure a year in the life?

can you guess what show I saw by the title of this post?
yep, it was "rent"

my culture companion:
danielle


the start of our evening: the paramount club
(complete with private bathrooms which was a super big score during intermission!)


the view from our seats

my review: AWESOME!
I sort of knew the premise of the show before going but wasn't familiar with much else. it was surprising how much I liked it, much more than I thought I would. there were even tears during portions...what? nothing of what I expected to feel.

a big thanks to shandel for passing along her season tickets for danielle and I to use. we truly appreciated it and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

4 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

How fun!

Marilyn said...

Where are you Jenny dear?

I miss you.

And your posts.

Please come back!

David said...

no posting for 3 months?

Whitney said...

Happy birthday my dear! I've been thinking about you all day! hugs!