Sunday, February 01, 2009

be aggressive, be be aggressive

superbowl sunday is not usually a big deal in my house. I don't love football.

but I do love "football food" so party it was.

cindy and margaret came over to share in the bounty of new recipe attempts.

the view from the couch

the food table, it's small but it can hold A LOT.

the menu of champions:

guacamole - simply avocados with lots of fresh lime and salt
taco dip - recipe from my friend mandy
steak bites - recipe from pioneer woman
olive cheese bread - recipe from pioneer woman
warm chocolate chip cookies sundaes - cookies via classic toll house recipe

and we were stuffed and happy.

(but not with the game outcome, we were all rooting for arizona)

but all was well with the hour long episode of the office after the game.
dwight, you make me laugh...and cringe...and laugh some more. thank you!

No comments: