Sunday, January 25, 2009

guess who's coming to dinner

my sister

she's on her way to seattle as I type this. after a night of being on call, she's had about 1.5 hours of sleep so we've been talking on the phone periodically to keep her awake and she's been drinking venti coffees the whole trip. I was a little worried the snow that began yesterday would affect her travel but thankfully things have slowed down and the pass is pretty much clear.


and guess what we're doing while she's here?

going to her show



it's a sold out show and he is opening for her.

it is thrilling!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

I'm as jealous as all get out, but I hope you two have the most lovely time. Be sure to sing along with Adele extra loud on "Melt My Heart to Stone" for me.

P.S. I'm scheming up a plan to visit real soon and take you up on the bagel offer. I'll let you know if my plan pans out.

dandee said...

So. Very. Jealous. But more happy for you and your sister for being able to have this adventure together. Have FUN!

Hailey said...

Can I just tell you now how tired I am in general of you going to great concerts without me? This has got to STOP!

smooch Katie for me and have fun!