Tuesday, February 24, 2009

she was afraid to come out of the locker

my friend amy is going on a cruise and she needed my help picking out a swimming suit.

such a thankless job but very, very important I realize.

she ended up with this spectacular suit. a bit on the expensive side but it looks stunning on her. seriously, this suit is one of the most adorable I've seen on in years.


it looks pretty low cut but it doesn't seem nearly so low when amy had it on. not sure how it manages it but it covers everything and is ultra flattering. I just love, love, love the pretty ruffle at the bottom. the "skirt" can be raised or lowered depending on where it fits/looks the best. how accommodating.

the good news is that I found something too! it's not near as amazing as amy's juicy couture but it fits, flatters and was on sale. my favorite combination! bring on august, I'm ready to go to the beach now!


amy, have a wonderful time on the cruise and I hope john likes the suit.

(oh, who and I kidding, he's going to LOVE it!)

1 comment:

Hailey said...

fabulous! Can't wait to see her cruise pictures now. Wish we were going on the cruise though too! Glad you found one too - super cute!