Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I heard it's your birthday


my little sister is 26 years old today.

I love so many things about this girl...

1. she's hip and trendy
2. she even has her nose pierced
3. she knows the lyrics to every song
4. I wish she could teach that skill to me
5. she is an x-ray tech
6. and loves her job
7. she has many good friends that treat her well
8. she is a sweet sister
9. caring, generous, super fun
10. she is tall and loves it
11. her favorite band is jars of clay
12. but she listens to almost everything
13. like michael jackson, adele, beyonce, katy perry
14. are in her cd changer at the same time
15. she has already paid off her student loans from school
16. obviously she is better with her money than I am :)
17. she is always buying new perfumes
18. and I admire her sense of adventure
19. she has a love of coats
20. she owns about 25 of them
21. she loves to play games, any kind of game
22. she is on a bowling league
23. and owns her own bowling shoes and ball
24. she loves mexican food almost as much as me
25. I love it when she comes to visit me
26. I miss her

happy birthday, dear kate!

1 comment:

Orangelady said...

I love this! Thank you so much!